Sunday, August 3, 2008

Lazy Week

Been a bit lazy to update my blog. One of the few reasons is the lack of motivation. However strangely these few days I have a feeling to keep typing things. No particular reason, just feel like typing words. The stupid telekom in Sabah here is damn useless. So they say, within 10 working days that the new streamyx line will be ready. Its bullsh1t. Before we went to apply the line, I already placed my bet that the process will be delayed. This based on my past experience with streamyx. My prediction was right. In fact, the time delayed was far more worse than what i predict. Even now, the line was not establish. And I manage to witness "Way of The Telekom". Telekom blame streamyx, and streamyx blame telekom. Wow. Even without coming to our house to check, they can even say that the cable line used was 'rosak'. Even i can't say things like that without looking at it 1st hand. I could say that their brain 'rosak'. If don't know the problem, come to the house to check. Instead they can sit comfortably and point fingers at other people. I wonder if some people has their brain born in the backside instead of the head. My problem here was not the 1st to happen. Some of my friends also had problem to obtain streamyx in their house. I wish those people would be much more efficient. If they are not capable to do their jobs within 10 days, don't say so.

"Oh, 10 working days is enough." Yea rite. Been calling the contractor the whole day and guess what, i never got through. And the damn fella cut some of my calls. Great. Would someone please bring down the whole Telekom and establish a better telefon service. I'm sick of them.

No comments: