Monday, August 25, 2008

Cooking up a Storm

Its the opening ceremony of our house kitchen. We cooked fried rice for lunch yesterday and the overall results : its not bad. Its been a while since i fried my own rice, and it tasted ok i guess. Still edible. Had no trouble with my stomach. LOLZ. Everyone took part in the preparation. We did a little shopping the day before. I went to buy some eggs before we started cooking. The cleaning process was OK too. We did our fair share and most probably we will also cook this weekend.

Here's a little funny quote I took from Ef ~ A Tale of Memories.
"I can cook but the end product can't be eaten."
This is a nice little phrase for those who can't cook but this sounds a lot nicer.

Another news for those who watches a little anime. The popular anime Full Metal Alchemist is confirmed to have a 2nd season. This is not a rumour. Its true but the release date I haven't confirmed it yet. Will be looking forward for this show.

No comments: