Tuesday, August 26, 2008

One Hell of a Week

Tomorrow I'll be having my Thermodynamics mid term. Had very little time to study it as it was announced this very morning. Most of my friends doesn't have any motivation on studying it. Who's fault is it? Well in my opinion, both the students and lecturer are at fault. For students, its low motivation. For the lecturer part, "Damn it. You could told us ahead of time and tell any student. Rather than relying on the stupid LMS. For those students who doesn't have any access to internet what will they do? If the internet is down how bout them?"

This lecturer doesn't consider the student's best interest at heart, rather his actions so far has been troublesome for us. I'm not really enthusiastic about studying this subject anymore. And then this Friday I'll be having my Strength of Materials mid term. This is another subject where I don't know how to study. The lecturer is a newbie. And I really meant it. She doesn't know how to teach and she only read text from the notes which originated from the textbook. We can't really tell what kind of questions she'll set. Easy? Hard? I'm placing my bet on "Out of this world".

Thankfully, our Fluids lecturer who had planned to have his test tomorrow postponed it to next week and also agree to let us delay the handing in of our lab reports to next week. Our math mid term is also postponed to next week. Wow. It seems like everything is shifted to next week. Well, originally we should have our math mid term before the convocation holidays. As our lecturer, Dr. Yeoh said before, if we had our exams earlier less lessons would be included in it. Majority of my friends wanted to have it before the holidays. However, its not the majority of my friends that win, but the other half of the class wanted to have the exam after the holidays. As if they didn't realize the stress and workload that was pilling up after the holidays. (Baka)

MY Workload for next week :
1. Math mid term
2. Fluid test
3. Lab report
4. Tiong Hua's essay
5. Japanese group presentation draft

I felt that this week is hard to go through. I wouldn't want to think about next week. It'll be like hell. Oh, wait I'm living in hell now. It'll be worse than hell. Pray hard that I'll past next week.

One last thing, will our government change in 3 weeks time or will it remain the same?

No comments: