Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Shoes Blues

Its been quite a while since my slipper has a crocodile mouth. My left side one. Thinking that it could last till i find a new slipper which suites my taste I kept delaying the purchase of a new slipper. However fate forces me to buy a new one as the stripe on my right one broke off. Now both my left and right slippers suffers heavy damage and i had little choice but to find a new replacement. Got a new one at 1 Borneo's Giant. Cost me bout RM15. Although its not really what i wanted, it will have to do at the moment until I find what i want. Took pictures of it to upload it here but the quality of the pictures are ............. unfit to be uploaded.

On a happier note, this semester I was able to find more time to do more exercise. Been taking fencing training every Saturday and played basketball yesterday. I'm definitely having a much more healthier lifestyle compare to my last 2 semesters during my stay at Sabah. This also includes the food I'm taking. While in the hostel, the food is #@$%#&@$!!#$#%. I can't really describe it. Comparing it to the food i'm eating now, its like heaven and hell. I'm taking all the correct nutrient i should take and its a big difference.

Quote of the month.
Its by my lecturer, Dr. Harimi
"Correcting a mistake with another mistake makes 2 mistakes."

No comments: