Thursday, August 21, 2008

Turning 3v1l

Yesterday a friend of mine introduced me a game call KuWakChai at kuwakchai.com which is a gangster type mmorpg game. This game is pretty much similar to what they have in facebook except for one thing that I loved. Its in ENGLISH. I know, I can't read Chinese and it sucks. Seeing that most of my friends are playing the chinese version in facebook and I can't join them. Well, its kinda like an alternative for me. Even I can't mix with my uni buddies on playing the kuwakchai in facebook, i can now join my other friends back in semenanjung for this game. The overall concept is not bad and it has its merits.

Although is a holiday, my progress in my studies are quite slow compared to what i planned to do. Should be able to catch up for certain subjects, however there are a couple subjects which I can't seem to get their notes in my head. Its been a terrible road block for those subjects and quite a few friends experience the same thing.

One last thing for 2day, planning to buy a new mouse since my current mouse is giving me some small problems. When i left click it once, sometimes it would act as a double click and would activate some programs that i don't want to or enter other website. Its not a major problem, but it can be quite irritating.

No comments: