Monday, August 18, 2008

Another normal day

Nothing much to write about, not that there's anyone waiting for me to update this. Just writing to burn some time. I got VOS(Virtual Orchestra Studio) which is kinda like O2Jam from Lip Fong and somehow manage to find the VOS creater which means i can create my own songs to play. The only drawback is it requires midi format files. Those who knows me will know what kind of music I'll find and download to edit them. My music will be pretty much sound boring to others. Don't expect anyone to understand why I like them so much. Kinda addicted to VOS because compare to O2Jam, I actually get to play my 'type' of music. Here and out. Nothing much to say. As usual a boring piece of post.

1 comment:

Kang Yao said...

you can always use audacity to edit your musics....just google it