Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Limit Break

One of the main reason I can put this next post into my blog is because of the freaking low amount of people reading this blog. Which is a good thing for me as this is actually a complain bout my life. Therefore this is a prior warning to those who doesn't want to waste their time on this post.



Well, its a known fact that life is damn unfair and I've been tolerating it for a very long time. Not to boast or anything, but I'm sure that my level of tolerance is quite high. (Thanks to the training I received at home.) However, there are a few things that I don't like to tolerate. Its when people eat back their words and don't follow an agreement. For certain reasons, Activity A is banned through out the day and is only allowed at night from Sunday night to Thursday night. Before this agreement was affirmed, I'd done it during day time, which nobody was supposingly be at home at that time, but due to unexpected circumstances, they went home early. They reminded me to follow the agreement (one of them said it in a way where i truly wanted to punch him in the face) and so since then, I've been following the agreement to what it really meant.

However, those stuff that can't be done by me, can be done by them. They done it during daylight, which nobody was at home(its the reason that THEY, themselves said can't be used for Activity A) and also they done it during Friday and Saturday night. They said that I can't do it, but for them its OK??!? WTF!!! How come its OK for them but when it come to my turn its always a NO. "Oh, must be fair." , "that time nobody using." When I give the exact same reason, they become rubbish but when others said them, they became valid reason.

Is it because I remained silent for too long? Is it that I'm easy to bully? My rights and priority ALWAYS come last. No matter where or when. Let it be at home or outside. I really don't like and don't want to start any argument therefore i kept silent all those times and bear with the unfairness. However, I'm reaching my limit. People are always like that, freakingly SELFISH. They always put themselves first. If possible, they will try to take other people's space. The more I step back, the more they advance onto my space. Compare to what I did at home, I've really sacrificed a lot here and done Activity A to a level far below what i set as a minimum where its been very very hard on me.

When one of the ingredients for Activity A became paralyzed, they would be first assuming that I'm the culprit and asked that if I'm doing Activity A. Its the holidays now, and it means that active users of the ingredient for Activity A(Ingredient B) mentioned above will stay up more late than usual and use Ingredient B. Trying to understand their situation, I've also stayed up late to where the point they wouldn't use Ingredient B to a certain extend. I realized that other users are also using Ingredient B for Activity A. The best part is that they didn't use any limiter. Its also an agreement where in order to do Activity A, a limiter must be imposed to reduce the effect on other users. However, due to certain users that didn't use any limiter, my rate of Activity A has truly gone down the drain.

I wanted to complain, I wanted to shout out loud and claim back some of my rights. However, I had a feeling that what comes out from my mouth will be treated as rubbish and with utmost unimportantness. Its always been like this and most probably will continue. Can anyone out there teach me what i should do? I'm stuck with this status and its only a matter of time before i crack open my head.


Lesson of the day : Never put too much trust in a person. There is always a chance that people will betray one another. I've learnt it the hard way. This also implies on family members. People will back stab you when the time and conditions are suitable.

This case is different for everyone. However, my experience has left a dark mark in myself making me never to put 100% trust in one person. There's always a limit for trusting a person. Being betrayed is very painful and this is merely a precaution step to minimize them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well, live together is hard...
therefore can only say...
gambate!
take care...