Friday, August 29, 2008

A Glimmer of Hope

With my Thermo and Applied Mechanics exam down the drain, I suddenly saw a small glimmer of hope when I saw the Strengh of Materials mid term. Phew, the questions given are much more easier than what they have in the textbook. Although I made 1 or 2 mistakes, i can finally breathe again as I'm able to answer most of the questions. As I gave a sigh of relief, my mind wondered again at the prospect of next week. Another hellish week will start. With Monday a holiday is a small relief, I can spend more time on studying.

Today we did a small practice for the play that we have to do next 2 weeks. This is for the kesusasteraan course. And this play is worth 30% of our total course work. Therefore, I had to put in more effort in it. I got a small role in the play, which I'm truely grateful, but I'll try to contribute more on other aspects. The lecturer said that if the group gets 25 marks then all would get the same marks. All members must act.

The role I got had only one line. Its relatively very very light to other characters. During the actual play, I think my role would be at the computer managing it and other backstage work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

hey khai loong, do you still remember me? Just came across your blog from jian ming's. How's life? Didnt see you for years!

KiraWing said...

Yo. Of course i remember. Its been a long time since we contacted each other. Life's not bad but still a bit stress.