Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Dark Night

Last Tuesday, was pretty normal except that my house doesn't have any electricity. At 1st I thought at it was the entire row of houses. However, around 6 to 7pm, i was clearly mistaken. It was only my house that didn't have electric supply. We lodge a complain to SESB ( Sabah Electricity SDN. BHD.) and waited for quite some time. Before we made the complain, we call the house owner for help and she sent over a someone to my place. He checked everything that could went wrong but discovered that nothing was wrong. There were electricity in the house but somehow we couldn't have access to it. He suggested that the source of the problem might be at the little box attached to the electric pole in front of our house. We waited for quite some time and call SESB every hour. It was very hot that night and by 11pm, no one came. Some of my housemates wanted to go to sleep, however the heat overcomed their will and we resorted to one thing. McDonald.

Since it opens 24 hours and it has nice air-conds we decide that we would spend the night there, by doing our homework, a little bit of study and we even took our Uno cards there. We stayed there until 1am plus when a phone call came saying that the SESB guy is at our house. Only one person is in the house at that time, which is Dominic. We tried to call him but he didn't answer it. Assuming that he fell asleep, Stephen and Chung Vi went back to the house to check things up. The SESB guy took a quick look and could tell that the problem resides on the little box on the electric pole. And he fixed it easily. I got a call from Chung Vi telling me that it was all done and called me to fetch everyone back. Only there is one little problem, i didn't took the car keys out. Thinking that we would spend the whole night there, i left the car keys at home.

No choice, Stephen had to fetch Chung Vi back here to McD to deliver the car keys. It was that fateful moment that when Chung Vi arrived at McD, he saw "someone was on the floor with these".





And there goes the chair. I wouldn't want to say out the culprit (might be killed when i sleep). We all had a good laugh. Although it was hard on the guy who broke the chair.


Other than this, my week was rather uneventful, unless you consider the Japanese Mid Term and Applied Mechanics test 1 (which i blew it). Hope that I'll enter more stuff in my blog. Although its dying one but I couldn't just leave it to die.

Yours Truthfully,
KiraWing

No comments: