Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Time to grow up.

Last year I could probably said that I'm not interested in the political stuff happening here in Malaysia. However, I was very much mistaken if I were to said that same phrase today. Politics can be so dirty and I can proudly said what I've been saying in years. I hate politics. Seeing what "Ahmad" did, and also his supporters, I was left speechless. There's a limit for ones action. When we we're small we were taught that if one has done something wrong, he'll be punished. Teachers would punish the bad students and school and parents would lecturer their children for the wrong doings. But, I guess that doesn't apply to politicians.

Oh and another thing. If anyone would like to apply for JPA scholarship and study abroad, I would strongly advice them not to do also although i would say the opposite thing a year ago. The BTN which was a total fiasco. What do we learn in secondary school? Perpaduan antara kaum adalah penting. And guess what? They were teaching the exact opposite in BTN. Non-malay students are told to be grateful that we're given citizenship and a place to stay at "their tanah". While malay students are told not to be close to non-malay students. Many complains were lodged and I personally am hoping that some sort of action would take place to cure this.

From what I understand, since the reign of Tun Mahathir there were something called Wawasan 2020 for malaysians. However the BTN is clearly treating Wawasan 2020 as nothing. As a citizen of Malaysia I was terribly dissapointed with the current level of management both in the academic world(BTN) and in the politics.

No comments: