Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Makes u feel really smart after nailing this puzzle

One of my uni friends emailed this to me. Too me less than 3 minutes to solve this. I think this puzzle is kinda fun. After solving the 6th number, its the password to an excel file which those who can solve it will be able to enter his/her name into it.

Find the 6th Number.

1 , 2 , 6 , 42 , 1806 , ????

The 6th number is the password to open the attached file.

If you can.... add your Name in the attached file & send it to someone else.

I've already entered mine and mailed to others. See if you can solve this puzzle and leave it in the comment. Or leave your mail so i can mail to you the excel file.
Try your luck. Ganbate.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL. I solved it in 15seconds.

KiraWing said...

I can agree its not really that hard. Just copied it from an email I received. Still its nice to be able to solve it. LOL.

Anonymous said...

preentzes_tyc@hotmail.com