Thursday, September 11, 2008

And the Oscar Awards goes to......



Straight forward. This kind of stuff doesn't happen often and this is not definitely the kind of hobby that we have in mind. All this is for our group project for the subject Peranakan Tionghua. Mind you, this mini play carries 30% of our overall marks. Therefore is more like a must to make this as successful as possible. As our lecturer told us in the beginning of the class, that most of the students only manage to get B+ and rarely got A.

Giving it our best, we're doing a play from a sketch called Laki Tua Bini Muda. With a bit of minor adjustments here and there, and a little bit of practice and we're good to go. We've been practicing almost everynight since Sunday. Since all our dialogues are recorded into the computer, our timing must be perfect.



Try guessing my role. Oh, the cardboard on my right, its actually a car and the things on my eyes are my new glasses.



The whole crew on stage. Except, for the camera man. Since all the members are guys, its obvious that someone had to take the bullet and transform into *ehem* for 10 minutes for the play. I salute them for their sacrifices. From the picture above its really easy to see who sacrifices themselves for the sake of the group.


A little accident when we wanted to patch up the car. The white stuff is glue. Don't let your mind stray away. I repeat again, its glue.

A certain amount of laughter was assured in the practice. With the bloopers and such. Recording the voices also has its funny moments. Looking forward to end this project on this saturday. Oh, we'll be putting on make ups and dresses and suits. Its very tempting to video the whole play on this saturday and put it in my blog. However, after thinking twice, this also contains other people's *new appearance* and stuff. Gotta respect their privacy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice stuff ^^, I see that you are writing here more often. Anyway I just wanna comment that the thing u wear on your eye doesn look like glasses to me on first glance. It looks like ahem ahem..you know "eyes" cover, if you know what I mean.lol

KiraWing said...

I get what you mean. Thats y I already darken the swirls on it. Hopefully it'll look more like glasses. The guys laughed as hard as they can when they see my face. =.=" Well its part of the play.

Got interesting stuff then i write. If its just daily stuff then i won't register it here. It'll bored ppl to death.