Saturday, September 27, 2008

New Challange

With lots of work piled up, the Raya week doesn't seemed to be as enjoyable as it used to be. One of the work is due to the fencing club. For the fencing club magazine, I was chosen to be the AJK for graphic designer. Its not bad. And I also get the same type of work for the Fencing Open Competition. Being a AJK for the Publicity Department, one of the jobs that we have to do is to design and finalize the poster, banner, flyer, logo, slogan, and booklet. It seems that my workload in the fencing club focuses on graphics. Not that I would want to complain about it. The higher ups took my request for not giving me a high post which is head of somethings, which i'm truely grateful. I'm kinda lazy to do the decisions and just doing my own part is fine.

Still addicted on Diablo. Homework still in check. Nothing major to write. =.="

No comments: