Saturday, September 13, 2008

Reasons & Excuses

Ok, lets have a short quiz. What is the big difference between reasons and excuses?

The answer is easy. Lets have actor A & B.

When A had done something and B is not satisfied, for A, the word he says will be reasons while in B's ears it'll be excuses. However, if B had done the same thing and said the same words, B will insists that what he's saying is reason. Same words but from different mouth. This is the best way for describing the difference of reasons and excuses.

Well the aftermath of this incident is..... A would have eaten a dead cat. And having eaten so many dead cats in my life, the taste is repulsing. It ain't sweet, and it never will. The bitter taste of it was so horrible.

Rather than giving out reasons for my actions, in which will be heard as "excuses", I chose to remain silent. Fine, since they wanted to be the good guys which NEVER made any mistake and only those around them will, I let them be. I don't want to start any arguement nor fight. I'll take the blame and eat the fcuking dead cat. But I myself know better that I didn't do anything which would make my Conscience feel guilty. Even if one say, lets hear him out. But in the end there is no difference. If its already in the mind that they want me to take the blame, then no words could change thier mind. If my persuasive power was so great, I would've taken a course as a lawyer, not an enginneer. I solve problems, not talk out of it.

Although it stinks, I've grown used to eating these 'dead cats' and i know its not a very good habit to adapt. Just hope that my balloon wouldn't burst in these 3 years and the condition around me would remain peaceful.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Boo!

Kelly was here!
Adding your blog into my blog list!

KiraWing said...

Oo....