Thursday, September 25, 2008

Diablo Fever

For no apparent reason, suddenly everyone is crazy bout Diablo 2 : LOD. Almost half of the member of the house is playing Diablo. And a couple of friends came and lend the DVD to install it. Dunno why, but 3 of my friends are playing the Paladin character. It seems so popular. And to my astonishment, my neighbour, who is also my classmate has a lvl 94 sorceress character. OMG!! And another lvl 80 and 64 different character. WOW, he must have really spend a lot a lot of time in it.

I would predict that this Diablo fever will only last during the Raya holidays. The only time that we get to relax before another 'rows of hellish weeks' Thinking bout the workload after raya would make me quiver. Tomolo going to Lintas to eat 'sen rou mien' which is translated as pork mee. This is recommanded my 2 friends who are locals here, and they are taking us there. We asked them bout the good food found here and they took us around.

Ate a very good ngau chap mee a few weeks back. The price is a bit high but its worth every penny you pay for it. Would like to go there and eat again before going back to Selangor. And last week we went to eat char sau fan. Which is not bad. Hopping that the meal tomorrow will be fabulous. OK. Need to stop writing bout this. My stomach is already growling due to the image of the food.

No comments: