Monday, June 16, 2008

Hikaru no Go

The anime pictures that i kept for my laptop wallpaper is a mess. Therefore i decided to clean it up a bit when i saw a few pictures of Hikaru no GO. Its a manga and anime about the game Go. (Please refer to wikipedia). Since my download list is full, i thought i try to read the manga online. Its anime and manga had a very high rating all this while. At first to me what could be so interesting about playing a board game like chess. However, my opinion changed drastically as soon I read its manga. It turned out to be very interesting. Since I started reading chapter 1, i continued the whole day and the next day and next. For the manga it has 191 chapters, so it would take a while to complete it but, i'm already half way there. I would also recommend to all to try and read this manga. The anime would be my next to download list.

No comments: