Friday, June 13, 2008

Code Geachu

As I had mention in my previous post, lately I've been spending a lot of my time looking for manga and games. I happened to stumble Code Geachu, a remake of Code Geass into a very funny part. Only those who watched Code Geass 1st season would be able to comprehend what the funny stuff is about. I hijacked it from 'thekrazycow' and the comic is made by j4ru. I'm not sure weather i'm authorised to put this in my blog so i'm gonna put 3 strip 1st. If this is illegal or somewhat please let me know so i can remove it. If not, I'll slowly put those strips up. Enjoy. Oh, click on those pic to magnify them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dun think its illegal or anything..but i think it would be better to link back to them.
and if you intend to post lots of otaku stuff..i recommend u to register at danny's rss..he will definitely drive lots of traffic to you!

Anonymous said...

Hello~
I am the one who translated those~

This is a link to the whole collection, little present from me.

http://www.box.net/shared/jdd41778u4