Sunday, June 8, 2008

Just a so-so holiday

Well, even though i said i wanted to start a blog, but what the heck, my life isn't that interesting. Although i would love to put in all my complains in here, but if certain people read it then it would definately cost me more than an arm and a leg. I know the chances of those people reading my blog is close to zero, but somehow i'm afraid that some other people might tell them about it. Sometimes I don't know weather i should blame myself, my 'oyaji' or sib**ngs, or friends. My life's has been pretty boring since i can remember.
The only thing I'm really really happy about this holiday is to be able to eat my mum's food to my hearts content. And also the internet connection. I'm able to find a few websites that would enable me to download a few anime, songs and wallpapers which I couldn't find during the past few years. Sadly, my life now is just constricted to me, my laptop, and the chair I'm currently sitting on.
This is not the lifestyle that i would choose to continue forever. Last week, the only time I'm out with my friends is to play futsal and then have dinner with a few friends at Danny's. Its pathetic. the whole week, the only thing i'm able to do is to sit in front of my laptop and rot. Whereas i can hear from my friends that "Oh, I went here and there.......who and who call us out to go........we did this and that." The only thing that i can do is listen.
There are some times where I'm the one thats been left out. I don't know why, did I offend them in some way? Or did I tell them that i'm barricading myself in my house for the whole semester holidays. I REALLY REALLY don't get it. I even told them that if there's any activity call me. =.=" Even thought I'm happy that i can catch up with those animes that i miss, but i really don't want to confine my life into a small cubicle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Our lives revolves around us. We can stand there just to observe or join in the flow. It like a river. The question is do you dare to jump in? Its you who decide whether u jump or not. Even if someone calls u to jump u might not do it. Its just simple. If ppl dun call u. u call them. Do it so often that they remember u. or simply just find other ppl. there are 6billion ppl in the world( i hope my statistics are correct). Just don't waste ur life man!