Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Addicted

Might started a few days ago, I'm now addicted to finding new games let it be psx or nds. Now spending hours trying to find link to download those games. I know I won't have that much time to finish all the game. But I don't know why. I just want to find those games. To play in the future? Found a few website that lets me download those games without registering anything. Got hooked up and even do a little research for those games that they posted in those sites. Some i didn't even hear off. A few looks promising and i might download those.
I also even search for manga this time. Manage to get a few funny ones. I found an album called Leaf Piano Collection and i would like to recommand to all to try and download those songs and listen to them. Some of the songs is very soothing.

Well, at least i manage to enter some crap in my blog this time. Thinking of putting some interesting things tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol..lots of addiction eh..wakaka..

what "interesting" things eh??

KiraWing said...

Too bad it has nothing to do with "health care stuff". Remember, those are not interesting to me.