Thursday, July 10, 2008

Back In Sabah

Been neglecting my blog for quite some time. Didn't find anything interesting to put in. Unless i count those games and animes i've been downloading. Can't download much anymore till the next holidays. I'm back in Sabah.

My flight was originally 5.10pm, however it was delayed till 5.40. Thankfully it didn't delay any further. The flight was like my other flights. After this flight, it'll be another 5 months then i'll take another flight home. Planning to visit Sarawak at the end of my semester.

Reached my house at about 9pm. Its kinda messy and need lots of cleaning up to do. Luckily my room was already nice and neat.(Thx to Stephen) Just need to clean my furnitures and move them into my room. The internet connection here is not bad. I'm very satisfied with the room and its much more better than the one i had in the hostel. Things has begun to settle down. This weekend will spend most of the time cleaning the rest of the house. I used up quite a bit of money to get some stuff. Hopefully i won't need to spend a lot more. Taking it easy for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL. u lucky. but noble not so lucky.lol.read his blog and he said his room was in deep mess. lol.