Saturday, June 14, 2008

Sick

These few days, I've develope a serious case of nose block. Even went to the doctor and he say its serious. Ate those medicine that he gave me but it seems to have very little effect. Ever since this started, I'm barely able to sleep at night. Can't really breath properly. And my throat starts to get very very irritating. The doctor says that I was using my mouth to breath more than my nose. Therefore my throat will definately get affected. Having barely a few hours of sleep lately has cost me my health. I feel sleepy most of the time and had a drop in my appetite. I was hoping that I would get better soon. I was suppose to go to the gym with a few friends but due to the heavy lack of sleep i could even budge at the promised time. Therefore I had to forfeit that trip.

No comments: