Thursday, October 9, 2008

More and More Complains

This blog has not much interesting stuff in it. The main part of my blog is mostly my complains. For the internet issue, other than the slow and irritating service provided by streamyx, another factor that really gets onto my nerve is 'some' of my housemates. There's a verbally agreement that all downloads must be made after midnight and NO DAYLIGHT DOWNLOADS. However, those who made all those fcuking complains in the 1st place and made a huge fuss out of it is currently breaking what he made us do and download shows during day time.

When the line goes slow, and if 'he' didn't download any stuff, you can hear him complain, "Hey, ********* u got on download is it?" On the other hand, if the line is slow and 'he' didn't even complain or made any noise, there's a good chance that 'HE' is the one that is downloading and makes the line much slower.

I wish I could shout "SCREW YOU" at him and throw his computer out the window. Whats the point of making an agreement when the person who suggest to make it breaks the agreement in the 1st place. The other users also pays the same amount of money for the streamyx but the usage part is clearly and heavily out of balance.

I looked like a fool to be one of the few who still follow the agreement and continue to do my downloadings during the night. These few days when I wake up, the download speed -- 1kb/s or worse. This morning, its 288b/s. WTF!!??!! I might as well don't on my computer. If 'he' says that he has many things that he have to download, "GO TO HELL N F YOURSELF" As if I don't have any shows to download. I'm willing to bet 1million that my stuff to download is double or more his amount. At home I can download 4 to 5 episodes a day and here??? Barely 1 episode a week. Its pathetic.

Its really depressing. If this continues, I would love to tell them to hug the internet line by themselves. I'm seriously thinking of getting a line for myself. The celcom 3G. Even if i have to pay RM99 a month, if I worked during the holidays, then i can cover the bill myself. Even if its a bit expensive, I will be able to use a decent internet and don't have to follow any stupid agreement of foolish rules which won't be abided by 'some'.

No comments: