Thursday, October 16, 2008

EXAM EXAM EXAM

Omg. The finals is near and I've barely done any full preparation for all the subjects. Especially my thermo. With a terrible lecturer, I dunno how I would do in my finals. I would be very very happy if I scored a B in this subject. Even the chances of getting B is low. I've also started to gain confidence in some subjects which I thought I would surely die.

Fluids : Thanks to the group studies that has been made so far, I could say that I've done fairly well in it.

Strength of Materials : Still on a so-so ground. Its not as bad as it seems if I put in more effort into it.

Japanese : Hopefully I could continue to score A in this semester also. Vocab wise I think I'm still ahead of what I should know. Just that the grammar part is a bit shaky.

Applied Mechanics : Promised myself that I would do a good job to prove him wrong. Did a major slip up during the 1st test and got written not serious in my paper. 2nd test is next week , and this time I'll exceed his expectation.

TiongHua : Done the assignment and drama. Whats left is the 40 objectives. Hopefully get a A-. Although the lecturer say many got B+. Which might not be that bad. If got an A- its for the better.

Math : Another huge obstacle. But not impossible to get good results. Need to put in a lot and multiple extra effort. If not I'm surely dead.

Thermo : SURE DIE!! The chance of seeing an A- or B+ for this subject in my exam slip is as good as the chance of streamyx providing an excellent net service. NEVER!!!

Now the hours of gaming and watching anime has seriously gone down. Although this is a great season which I had a lot in my watch list. Been waiting for a long time for such a good season to appear, but...............WHY in exam season also? They surely has a great timing.

No comments: