Thursday, October 23, 2008

Housework

Two days ago, around 4 plus, there was no electricity. And the condition lasted till 8something. The story I'm about to tell is simple. Since there is no electricity, most of my housemates gathered in the living room and ate dinner while watching a show using Stephen's laptop. Everything is pretty much OK, till the garbage truck came. And some one needs to take the trash out.

Mr.BossAround said, "Oh, the garbage truck is here." Then he turned around to look at the duty roster. I was there waiting for him to call out the person incharged of the garage. But then, Mr.BossAround said nothing and quietly sat back in his sit. This seems strange for someone who likes to call other people to do the work. Then the logic came to me in a split second. Even without looking at the duty roster, the reason is simple. Its HIS turn to take the trash out. His name is on the duty list.

If I've been skipping my duties, then I would have nothing to say or have no right to speak up. However, since I did my duties every week, its very irritating to see him skip his duty while if other people's name is up then he'll definately call out their name. This is OUR house. Its our responsibility to look after it and do our duties. I guess some people like this deserve the title @$$h0!3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow seems like you are having lots of internet problems! the best is get your own internet. LOL

KiraWing said...

Yea. So now Ericc and I are going to share a line ourselves.

KiraWing said...

I have to hand it down that not all the internet problem are streamyx fault. Some are people issue. Uncivilized people issue.