Monday, October 20, 2008

Birthday Surprise

I was truely surprised that my housemates celebrate my birthday when the clock passes midnight signifying that its the 18th of October. They got KFC to celebrate the occasion. And some of them didn't took their dinner just to wait for the KFC. The truth is, if they had called me 5 minutes later, I would've hit the sack. Thank god I'm still awake. Then throughout the night till 2am plus, my handphone wouldn't stop ringing. I kept receiving messages wishing me happy birthday which I'm truly grateful.

For all those who read this and wished me on that day, I would like to say thank you.

On a darker note, I caught a flu. And its really an inconvinient time. Got fencing competition this Saturday and also Dr. Harimi's test. Got to study now.

No comments: