Sunday, November 16, 2008

Stressed Out

On Thursday, for no particular reason, i can't seem to sleep. Although i'm dead tired and wished for some good rest. Having 2 papers on the following day, a good rest is important. Finally fell asleep at 5am and woke up at 6am. OMG!! With just 1 hour of sleep, i was forced to prepare myself for my exam. And i can tell it ain't nice.

Having go through hell, I went to have sushi for dinner at Wagamama at 1 Borneo with Ericc, Stephen, Jeannine, Dominic and Soo Peng. The sushi just tasted ok, and the service they provide is terrible. The staff were slow and can't even prepare the sushi we ordered. Only about half full, we paid the bill and left. We then watched the new Bond movie, which was a total let down. The show doesn't have the style of the previous Bond's movie. That night couldn't sleep until its 3am. I think I'm beginning to have insomia.

Did my house duty 2day which was washing the toilet upstairs. I did it in the afternoon. Suddenly moments ago, Dominic called me and ask if i had washed the toilet. I told him yes and he said its dirty. I went upstair and saw the sink in a dirty conditiona and there were hairs on the toilet top. Oh, damn. I washed them properly in the noon and now some stupid BASTARD manage to get them good and dirty within hours. The best part is that the toilet isn't flushed. I wished i knew who it was and wanted to give him a piece of my mind.

For a record, the bottom toilet which was just outside of my room has a history of some IDIOT who doesn't seem to know how to flush the toilet. Wrote a sign properly to ask the person responsible to flush the toilet. The sign is clearly of no use when the same incident keeps repeating itself. If i manage to catch the culprit, he'll be as good as dead.

No comments: