Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Download Crazy

Being back at home is great. One of the best thing is the food here. Its good and much cheaper compare to sabah. Having my mum's cakes is one of the reason i came back. Oh... and not to forget, the download speed that i can have here is crazy. Well, not to an extreme extend, but its much better than the speed that i have compared to the house in sabah. Been downloading animes since I've reached home.

Made a few appointments to go out with friends during the holidays. It would be nice to hang out. I haven't reach the state where i would lock myself up during the whole holidays just for downloading sake. I'm still normal. Nothing much to say for now. Hope there would be some interesting stuff to report on later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL happy you are back home. ^^,