Saturday, November 22, 2008

Coming Home

Tomorrow will be the day that I'll be finally back home. The only thing I wish to get back home is a good rest and good food. This time I won't be losing any weight when i go back home. Unlike my 1st sem here where i lost 5kg.(Due to the stupid canteen food which is 100 sucks.) Been able to get to eat edible food throughout the whole sem which is a good thing. I swear I'll never touch the canteen food again. Seriously, people could die eating their food.

Been running around for the past few days. Eating some good food. Tonight will be seafood. Hopefully there'll be stuff that I enjoy. For the past few days, I was addicted to FF8. Wanted to get the best weapon in the 1st CD. Took me quite some time to buff up my characters, but its worth it. Supposingly I should be helping with the fencing magazine work now, but it seems that I'm too free to type this blog.

Cakes, Bah Kut Teh, dim sum. All these stuff are waiting for me to come back home.

No comments: