Sunday, November 2, 2008

Speechless

The day started normally when I and Ericc went to the TM point located at KK Town to complain about the streamyx. The line was short and it was almost our turn when we went in. Mission complete when we've done what we came to do. Things went downhill when its time for us to go back.

A kancil was parked right behind my car when I wanted to reverse. There was no driver and so we waited for the driver to come and remove the kancil. Having itchi fingers, Ericc took the gear lock and play around. He didn't know how to operate it. (He was pointing at the wrong direction.) Then I took the lock from him to show him how to use it. With just a small push at the right angle. And WALAAA, the lock fits in. And there's where our face turn green.

Without the key to open the lock, we were left speechless. Desperate measures must be taken to overcome this crisis. Dialing back home, we asked Chung Vi if he had the key to the lock. Apparently he threw the key away. =.=" Then we asked him to go to my table and look for the spare key in my drawer. God didn't abandon us when he found the key. The next call was made to Yong Sing.

Gratefully he came to our rescue and took the key from Chung Vi and ride his motor all the way to KK town to save us. I'm trully grateful that he is willing to help us at this critical moment. I felt like I and Ericc was in a comedy act. If I made a mistake I'll admit it. And I was truly a sohai at that time. Hope this will never happen again. I promise not to mess with the lock again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would have to say damn smart!