Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The right reason to come back???

Its been quite some time since i managed this blog. And i do feel guilty of leaving it for so long. I was hoping that i would get a good nice topic to continue posting, but most of the time, things never went the way you wanted.

The person who sparked my inspiration to write now, is no other than the filthy, fcking, good for nothing *&@^#&*^@#*&^ <-----( No words could describe it. You'll get the meaning) hypocrite who lives in the same house as me.

Being raised in a family who has always been strict in discipline, I was trained to follow certain rules and regulation. However, I don't need a filthy hypocrite to "LECTURE" me on my behavior or my past actions. The #$*$&#&$* @$$h0L3 has quite the nerve to start lecture me while he himself had done such action on countless occasions. Other housemates too had done it and yet, he didn't come out a word.

I know my appearance shows that I'm on the weaker side, however this does not give the hypocrite the authority to tell me what i should or should not do, let alone lecture me. If I was told or reprimanded by other housemates, I would not voice out a word. However, the action of that SOAB really pisses me off. He alone in the whole house, doesn't have the right to ever comment me on my actions or what soever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMGness....ur whole posts in your blog are just complains :(

stop complaning!!! COnfront him and tell him how you feel la. U always retreat to avoid fights but u are not happy. What for u retreat if u are not happy. JUst COnfront him la. Dont use blog as a tool. Show him that u are not joking!!!!

Concerned Amonynousism