Thursday, December 18, 2008

Time to get a life

Holiday has been wasted as i had done nothing insignificant to improve my life. The only things i do during holidays is futsal every weekend, baked a few cookies, read books, and downloaded quite a few anime, and dota, download, dota, download and dota.

Doesn't seem to have much of a lifestyle here. Wanted to go out more but doesn't have company nor purpose. Samadians went to Green Box to enjoy themselves. Sadly i choose not to go. As absent minded i could be sometimes, I could always tell that my singing is hell. I wouldn't even want to hear me sing. Thats all for now. Going to sleep. Hope will find some things to do tomorrow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

walao...
actually we just simply shout there...
><

KiraWing said...

I still feel that my singing should be kept to myself to avoid public noise pollution.

Anonymous said...

lol, means u are saying if i and weikuo go sing K, we'll promote noise pollution in klang?

SAmadian

KiraWing said...

Not u guys. Just me OK. I told u that my singing is freaking terrible.